Our client, a global telecoms business requires an interim Talent Management Director to design, direct and implement the EMEA Talent and resourcing strategy, whilst building a strong and sustainable team.
The successful candidate will:
- Define and design Talent Acquisition and Talent Management frameworks, policies and processes in line with the overall Global Talent strategy for the delivery of high quality and cost effective Talent maintaining governance and control across EMEA.
- Provide leadership and manage Talent Acquisition requirements across EMT Leadership ensuring that all senior hires are resourced consistently in alignment with the Talent Acquisition and Talent Strategy
- Facilitate the talent & succession process for the Leadership talent pool at Director-level and above, this must include providing coaching and career development.
- Lead the definition of key experience required for EMEA Leadership roles to provide clear career maps in terms of leadership development for Leadership talent pool.
- Shape and influence the design and implementation of a Global talent brokering policy and processes to ensure effective development and career management of Talent across HR.
- Lead the ongoing evaluation of all talent & succession activity and driving continuous improvement in line with external best practice.
- To lead, motivate and manage the Talent Acquisition and Talent Management team to effectively deliver the Executive Talent Acquisition strategy. Coach, develop and manage individuals.
- Lead and drive the Organisation Design principles of the Group, working in partnership with the EMT Global Leadership.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong track record across the full spectrum of Talent and Development
- Experience of setting a Talent strategy across EMEA
- Strong influencing skills; able to understand, influence and persuade Leadership about the most appropriate approach to the Talent’s agenda.
- Able to direct organisational change efficiently and effectively
- First rate team leadership skills; a significant track record of line management that will deliver high quality expertise within the Talent Management arena.
- Able to grasp and understand Group strategy both in the long and short term and lead and align the Talent Management accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience of operating effectively and navigating well within a complex and diverse HR environment.