An exciting opportunity has arisen within our client, a technology business for a HR Director to support Senior Leaders in driving through the business agenda across the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working as a trusted advisor to the Managing Directors in the UK and Europe, coaching, mentoring and guiding on people engagement, performance and opportunities for top talent.
- Understand and translate business goals into a successful 3 year People strategy
- Shape organisational strategy and ‘raise the bar’ on performance by analysing data, insight and metrics.
- Strategically review the UK & Europe’s OD to ensure that is on track and fit for purpose in terms of delivering on business goals and able to understand when and how to initiate OD programmes where needed to support the delivery of these goals.
- Monitor and oversight of yearly and rolling workforce planning (through the Resourcing CoE).
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition to drive both succession planning and talent pipeline.
- Ensure that the Learning Agenda aligns with the Talent strategy and is fit for purpose
- Drive and support the Senior Management Team in terms of planning and budgeting activities needed to deliver the People strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring in-country HR compliance and risk management.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and implement strategies to become recognized as an ‘Employer of Choice’ in the UK and Europe.
- Accountability for shaping the EMEA-wide Employee Relations strategy & approach.
The ideal candidate will have:
- First rate influencing skills and credibility at a senior level; able to influence senior leadership and positively drive through agreed HR strategies.
- A seasoned and senior HR professional who has demonstrably recruited and developed a successful HR function.
- A strong working knowledge of employment law
- European experience, ideally Nordics
- Au fait with best practice redeployment & redundancy processes and experience in coaching managers through this
- Highly analytical; able to solve problems both on operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach.
- Financially savvy; experience of P&L and of analysing information and finances
- Excellent relationship building and team management skills.