An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our clients, a global telecoms business for a Head of Employee Relations for EMEA. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the ER strategy for the EMEA region, growing and developing a team of ER specialists to advise and coach business leaders to make the right decisions, conduct case reviews and share learnings to enhance the leadership capability, and be an ER subject matter expert acting as an escalation point for high risk ER cases. The Head of ER, EMEA is a crucial role for the business to deliver the EMEA HR Advisory Strategy and support the EMEA leadership team cross the full remit of escalated Employee Relations cases.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Track record of supporting a commercial business across a breadth of complex Employee Relations issues (dealings with the European Works Councils, Trade Unions etc).
- Through understanding and experience of complex case management around Employee Relations.
- Demonstrable experience of leading, coaching and upskilling a team.
- Demonstrable experience of leading, influencing and coaching managers on Employee Relations matters.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; adept at handling and building strong relationships across a diverse customer base
- Experience dealing with ER issues across EMEA