Digital & eCommerce
Rise to the demand of the digital age with innovative, up-to-date recruitment in the eCommerce arena.
With the rise of new technologies and advances in communications the digital and eCommerce space is perhaps the most rapidly advancing sector, with the pace and scale of change requiring organisations to move swiftly to cope with threats and capitalise on opportunities.
In this environment, the battle for the best Digital and eCommerce talent is extremely competitive, with top talent in very strong demand. When you work with Green Park’s Digital and eCommerce Practice, you can trust our strategic focus, attention to detail and commitment to building a deep understanding of your business challenges.
With our finger firmly on the pulse of new innovations and technologies, coupled with our commitment and diligence, we successfully place roles within this rapidly evolving digital and eCommerce space. We help our clients to identify and attract senior professionals with the business critical skills sets to make a significant difference. Plus we also strive for with the culture fit and behavioural aspects that match the particular organisational environment.
We pride ourselves on our ability to operate as genuine brand ambassadors and our customers trust our discretion, attention to detail and thorough methods of working in high-paced, high-pressured markets.
Digital & eCommerce roles which we are regularly undertaken to deliver include both interim and permanent placings of the following:
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Head of eCommerce
- Head of Digital Trading
- Design and Build Director – eCommerce
- Content Director – eCommerce
- Head of Trading – eCommerce
- Director of Multi-channel
- Digital Director
- Wholesale Director - eCommerce
Our client, a rapidly expanding integrated payment processing business, requires an interim Chief Technology Officer (“CTO”) to provide technology leadership and drive the development of new IT solutions within this increasingly on-line business.
The CTO will be integral to the strategic IT thinking within the company, designing creative solutions in response to new business ideas, whilst also challenging business thinking to ensure effective use of IT capability and resources. The CTO will be responsible for the execution of the IT Strategy & Delivery Plan through the leadership of the company’s product development, customer project, service delivery and infrastructure teams.
A key focus is the effective management of development capability to support both existing systems and applications as well as new projects and to develop and own the delivery of a technology strategy and plan to support.
The Company’s business objectives over the next 12 to 36 months;
- Provide leadership to the business on introducing new technology, designs and features
- Oversee the architecting, development and deployment of consumer facing web applications and back-end systems that are high volume, high availability, scalable and secure;
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organisational structure that supports the strategic needs of the business
- Provide the IT leadership and put in place the disciplines and motivations which will create a system development environment that is focussed on service and speed of delivery;
- Ensure that effective procedures for Information Security, PCI Compliance, Disaster Recovery (DR) and business continuity (BusCon) are in place;
- Maintain a high-level of awareness of technology innovation and best practice in consumer facing payment processing and campaign management applications
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong foundation in both technology and management skills, with an emphasis on technology leadership and experience within the on-line business sector:
- 10+ years of systems and software development experience and with at least 3 years in a senior technology executive role;
- Track record of designing and delivering IT strategy and software application systems for high-growth, consumer facing on-line businesses;
- Familiarity with agile software development methods and the experience to apply such methods effectively to meet customer solution delivery requirements at Valldata;
- Experience of managing both “legacy” and “new” system developments;
- Track record of implementing effective software lifecycle delivery processes with a strong focus on agile methods, speed of delivery and quality assurance.
An exciting opportunity to join a large, high-street retailer.
This role will be the driving force in pushing Digital growth to the next level to ensure the business delivers its ambitious targets. Key Accountabilities include:
- Lead, plan, and fully potentialise the delivery of all commercial aspects of Multichannel - Website, Mobile, Click & Collect, 3rd Party sites, P&P, Marketing Spend.
- Able to work collaboratively with the B&M and senior management team in culture shift and understanding of Multichannel and new ways of working, and how as a company we fully potentialise the Multichannel opportunity.
- Strong data driven skill set - comfortable with data manipulation, AB/MVT testing, Analytics, Site Merch tools, Industry measures - and coaching and driving team and company to support this approach.
- Working closely with the divisions (Home/Furniture, Women’s, Men’s, Kids, Wedding, Footwear & Accessories) maximise multichannel sales and profit through effective merchandising & trading plans, stock availability and on site execution on a seasonal, quarterly and more tactical weekly basis.
The successful candidate needs to be currently leading an ecommerce or multichannel/digital trading team, with experience of managing change and aggressive growth. The focus of this person will be optimising and maximising digital, as oppose to stock management, working closely with the Digital Director, the Digital Team and the key stakeholders across the business, particularly merchandising and buying.
An exciting opportunity to join a luxury men’s and womenswear retailer. The brand’s unique heritage and its reputation for fashionable, functional and stylish outerwear has led to significant development in the recent years and with a new team at its helm, it’s never been a more exciting time to join. As part of its next phase of development and in order to accomplish its ambitious plans for growth, the business is now looking for a new Head of Ecommerce.
With daily interaction at Board and Group level, this is a particularly high profile position within the business. You will be the driving force behind building a global Ecommerce and digital strategy in every possible way; your creative hunger and desire to constantly improve the offering across the brand and outlet channels will keep you highly involved. Leading the online sales strategy you will be responsible for all digital trading including website, mobile and in-store ordering. You will lead all direct response and digital marketing activities in addition to further developing the current CRM system, utilising data and processes to drive customer acquisition and retention across sales channels. In partnership with the senior management team, you will continually analyse the digital business, assess performance, and follow industry and competitive trends to identify future growth opportunities.
You will have experience of Ecommerce, preferably in a fashion or luxury environment and with international and multichannel scope. With a track record of successfully trading and merchandising multiple international websites you will have proven commercial experience of delivering growth and profitability.
Our client, a global digital business, requires an interim Director of Customer Services to work in the Receivables area.
This position is also responsible for managing the oversight of a team that is focused on providing direct customer feedback on the customer experience to all business constituents. Our client, a global digital business, requires an interim Director of Customer Services to work in the Receivables area with a focus on cleaning up all aged accounts and implementing a process which includes checks and balances via reporting and sampling to ensure all accounts are being worked as soon as a payment fails or a payment is late as well as ensuring all accounts are accurately billed. This position is also responsible for managing the oversight of a team that is focused on providing direct customer feedback on the customer experience to all business constituents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- As part of customer contact, oversee the management of the Finance Receivable activities (Credit, Billing, Collections) for 350,000 Customer Accounts which generate annual cash collections of approximately £400 million
- As part of customer contact handle approximately 800,000 inbound customer calls and 400,000 inbound emails. Resolve all customer complaints with an annual claim/waiver value of approximately £9 million.
- As part of Sales Support handle 180,000 inbound calls and 30,000 emails from sales representatives. Oversight of a Quality Analysis and Reporting team that is focused on analyzing customer complaints and coordinating root cause analysis efforts and solutions to drive complaints and waivers out of the business whilst also improving the overall customer journey.
- Provide direction to the IT department for the design, development, and enhancement of all systems that are required to support all contact centre functions.
- Strong financial background and working knowledge of receivable accounting
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of telephony systems
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong process and workflow skills
- Strong ability to multi-task without getting flustered
- Strong working knowledge and in-depth experience of publishing systems