Within the Legal space, Green Park has a proven track record of identifying and attracting top talent to local, national and international businesses.
As with our other specialist practices, we draw on a wealth of experience working with leading organisations, working in collaborative strategic partnerships that focus on delivering results, ‘Right First Time.’
Green Park’s network of senior Legal executives spans sectors and geographies, meaning that we are able to swiftly reach out and establish the relative attractiveness of roles and employer brands, helping to inform and guide the strategy for the campaign.
Our research department is then swiftly mobilised to support the identification and attraction of top talent, and the candidate appraisal process is backed by our bespoke, trademarked assessments and our rigorous ISO 9001:2000 accredited interview methodology.
Our customers trust the team at Green Park to deliver their most time-sensitive and business critical Legal roles. They also value our attention to detail and discretion in dealing with high-profile, sensitive hires.
If your organisation requires a senior Legal executive - on either an interim or permanent basis - please call Steve Baggi (search) or James Hunt (interim) on 020 7399 4300.
To see a selection of the previous high profile Legal assignments we have been mandated to assist, please view the track record section at the bottom of this page.
As you will see, Legal roles which we are regularly undertaken to deliver include both interim and permanent placings of the following:
- Legal Director
- Legal Counsel
- Commercial Counsel
- Commercial Lawyer
- Corporate Lawyer
- In-house Lawyer
- Corporate Counsel
- Finance Lawyer
- M&A Lawyer
- Litigation Lawyer
- Employment Lawyer
- Derivatives Lawyer
- Commercial Solicitor
- Dispute Resolution Solicitor
- Outsourcing Lawyer
Our client, a large bank, requires a Head of Financial Crime for Individuals (Retail, Cards & Private Banking).
The purpose of this role is to establish a new team responsible for the oversight of Financial Crime (AML, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery) compliance across our client’s business units that cater primarily for individual clients. (primarily Retail, Cards and Private Banking). Tasks include:
- Providing approval for high risk client and PEP on-boarding, together with approvals for escalation, waivers and breaches.
- Providing strategic leadership and direction to achieve effective oversight, control and enhance prevention of financial crime within these business units.
- Develop, implement, review and maintain tailored and relevant financial crime standards relating to these business units.
- Provide a ‘centre of excellence’ for technical guidance and policy interpretation in relation to financial crime for these business units, facilitating the development of appropriate solutions to identified issues, specifically tailored to these units.
The purpose of the Head of Financial Crime role is to provide strategic leadership on policy setting and training requirements levels across all of our client’s entities in the UK bank and in line with global standards.
- To develop a formal training strategy, providing thought leadership on training methodology and to liaise and influence all businesses on training needs.
- Providing key input into financial crime strategy to the GMLRO and UK business across the corporate and retail bank, developing global markets, trade finance, asset management and offshore businesses.
- To lead proactive and effective systems and controls in respect of Sanctions/CTF and PEP activity.