The operational element of businesses has always been crucial, but in the current financial environment, great leaders are increasingly required to deliver results that impact both the top and bottom lines in equal measure.
That increasingly interdependent focus has brought into sharp perspective individuals who are commercial, but are also dedicated to implement and embed sustainable change.
Green Park possesses a proven track record of delivering roles at the highest levels of operations, including a large number of COO roles, spanning both the Private and Public Sectors.
As with our other senior practices, you can trust our strategic focus, attention to detail and commitment to building a deep understanding of your business challenges before we agree to undertake your resourcing initiative.
We are specialists in helping our clients to identify and attract senior operations professionals with the business critical skills sets to make a significant difference, coupled with the culture fit and behavioural aspects that match the particular organisation.
Combined with the most robust resourcing methodologies in the industry, you’ll have access to the best networks of operational talent relevant to your organisation, as well as market leading candidate assessment innovations.
To see a selection of the previous high profile Operations assignments we have been mandated to assist, please view the track record section at the bottom of this page.
As you will see, Operations roles which we are regularly undertaken to deliver include both interim and permanent placings of the following:
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Operations Director
- Head of Operations
- Operations Manager
- Plant Manager
- General Manager
- Operations Project Manager
- Operations Change Manager
- Operational Excellence (OE) Manager
- Head of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Production Manager
Our client, Leicester City Council, requires a Head of Inward Investment.
You will create and lead an inward investment service responsible for marketing Leicester in a proactive way. You will work with departments across the city council and partners to offer a highly professional, customer focused and responsive service to potential investors and existing businesses in the city.
The post holder will have a good understanding of the importance of marketing cities and have the ability to influence and work effectively with investors to support them all the way through their projects.
For more information please visit http://www.green-park-jobs.co.uk/leicester/.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Tuesday 27th August.
Directorate: Families & Social Care Division: Specialist Children’s Services Responsible to: Director - Specialist Children’s Services
Our client, the UK’s largest local authority, is looking for a Assistant Director for Safeguarding and Quality.
The responsibilities of the role are to:
- Lead the development and implementation of the authority’s strategic approach to safeguarding, co-ordinating this approach with partners.
- Ensure improved service delivery in line with the agreed strategic priorities within the services and the Munro Review.
- Ensure the framework is in place to improve performance across the Directorate and be instrumental in building and maintaining a high performance culture.
- Accountable for policies ensuring adherence to effective equal opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Develop the unit into a centre of excellence and a source of constructive challenge and robust review.
For more information and to apply, please visit our microsite: http://www.green-park-jobs.co.uk/kentcc/ For further information and confidential initial discussion, please contact William Richards on 0203 145 3439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is a global professional services body experiencing an exciting time in its growth.
The successful Market Director will lead and manage the Markets teams (market heads and portfolio resource) across all markets in the portfolio (presently UK, Ireland, North America, Caribbean and Cyprus), working effectively with key stakeholders to develop and deliver the annual growth plan ensuring a balanced, consistent and coherent approach to strategy and investment, sharing best practice and delivering market wide reputation, influence and growth in support of the strategy.
The successful Market Director will possess the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Significant leadership experience
- A commercially minded, strategic thinker
- Track record of successful strategic, operational, financial, sales and commercial market performance delivery within a global organisation
- Ability to contribute and present at board level
- Able to personally thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Strong financial awareness and demonstrated ability to manage budgets
- Strong influencing and strategic business development skills
- Experience within the relevant markets would be highly desirable
For further information or for an informal discussion please contact Jaimi Keemer on email@example.com or 020 7399 3993. The closing date for applications is 28th March 2014.