Our client, a technology business requires an Interim Workday Project Manager to work with the Global Resourcing team to project manage the design and implementation of the Workday Recruiter module.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing a project plan incorporating scope, requirements, tracking progress, risk log maintenance, project plan updates and outcomes
- Process analysis and manual creation ensuring all global resourcing requirements are met, including review of current processes and plan for new process manual.
- Prepare and deliver end user training sessions
- Develop and implement change management plans
The ideal candidate will have:
- Broad experience and understanding of ATS technology and recruitment processes (ideally Workday)
- Managed ATS selection processes and implemented ATS solutions
- Knowledge of best practice resourcing practices
- Experience of managing relationships with external vendors