This position has been filled.
Visit Central Government & Executive Agencies for more information.
Our client, a central government body, is looking for two individual on a consultancy basis who has worked within the technology industry and has a business development background. The individual will have extensive UK and overseas sales/BD experience in the technology industry.
The individual will:
- help the team identify and qualify an ongoing pipeline of export ready UK tech companies to connect to opportunities in foreign markets;
- help our overseas teams identify and develop specific export (and some inward investment) opportunities for the UK;
- assist our overseas teams in developing relationships with key technology buyers;
- On the investment side s/he will be engaging with potential and existing investors to highlight UK tech capability and investment opportunities in Tech across the UK
- Support up -skilling DIT staff in the UK and across the world on understanding the sector
- Present the UK Tech investment offer at international and domestic fora
Please only apply if you have extensive UK and overseas sales/BD experience in the technology industry and are able to demonstrate a strong understanding of UK technology capabilities and matching them to identified overseas opportunities. The individual will be expected to draw upon their relevant industry contacts both in the UK and overseas and help widen the network of the team.