Technology, Media & Telecoms
More than any other sector, Technology, Media and Telecoms is characterised by change, with the speed of technological development fundamentally and frequently changing the way the industry operates and interacts with its customers.
That environment of change has created one of the most vibrant and dynamic sectors in the market, characterised by pace, innovation, and acute customer focus. With Technology, Media and Telecommunications sub-sectors increasingly overlapping as new concepts and ideas emerge, organisations within TMT face a combative environment for market share – in turn, that environment creates fierce demand and competition for the best interim and permanent talent.
Green Park has a strong executive recruitment track record across the TMT sector, working as preferred partners to organisations including Virgin Media, CBS Outdoor, The Clear Channel and Just Eat to name a few. Our approach is collaborative and consultative, working to supply interim managers and permanent talent who not only have the skills and experience required, but also match the unique stakeholder management and culture fit requirements of your organisation.
Equipped with a deep sector network of pre-qualified interim managers and executives, plus our pragmatic approach to helping secure and performance manage great results, we rise to the challenge.
To see a selection of the previous high profile TMT assignments we have been mandated to assist, please view the track record section at the bottom of this page.
As you will see, whilst we deliver across all functions, the majority of executive search mandates and interim management assignments which we are engaged to execute for our TMT clients means we have a market-leading network in the provision of the following:
- Board & Leadership
- Change & Transformation
- Digital & eCommerce
- Estates & Facilities Management
- Finance & Audit
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Communications
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project & Programme Management
- Sales & Business Development
- Specialist & Technical
- Strategy & Business Analysis
- Supply Chain & Logistics
Our client is rapidly growing multichannel retailer.
The Head of Multichannel is a newly created role to support the Multichannel Director in leading the digital strategy and supporting the ambitious growth agenda both in the UK and internationally. You will be tasked with further developing the Ecommerce trading strategy and ensure that it is appropriately aligned with key commercial drivers to deliver strategic growth objectives and strengthens overall competitive advantage. You will be responsible for leading and developing the web trading, content and merchandising teams, ensuring that Ecommerce delivers against the sales forecasts, growing the visibility of the website and identifying opportunities where technology can drive more compelling and innovative customer experiences that can be realised both online, in-book and in-store.
The Ideal Candidate
This role is vital in to implement a framework of commercial levers and measurements, including increasing traffic, conversion rate, average order value and units per transaction and you will have demonstrable experience of innovating and setting new agendas; taking a broad view of possibilities and considering potential impact of activities on other business areas. In addition, you will have an understanding of the implementation of next generation technologies and tools to engage global customers in brand discussions. Above all, we’re looking for a leader with a positive attitude, high level of energy, clear sense of urgency and direction, and ability to inspire and invigorate associates at all levels. Retail sector experience is necessary for this role.
Our client, a leading international consumer technology business, are now looking for an Interim Head of Internal Communications to join them as they grow at a significant pace. The business is highly profitable and provides a fast paced and exciting environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who wants to make a real impact and contribute directly to creating a huge business success story. Assisting the business to communicate with and ensure all employees are connected, engages and effectively informed with the business plans is vital as is being responsible for planning, developing, delivering and evaluating ongoing and specialised internal communications and ensuring the alignment of messages from the business to its internal audience.
The Interim Assignment
Responsibilities of the Interim Head of Internal Communications include:
• Support the CEO in developing and delivering the annual employee engagement and internal communications strategy and operating plan
• Support day-to-day action planning and execution of internal communications
• Create/revise and disseminate communications and overarching messaging that promote business understanding
• Manage multi-stakeholder relationships by executing integrated communications strategies and tactics
• Partner with the CEO to identify, prioritize and develop high impact communications plans and tactics
• Reinforce existing UK-wide internal communications policies and
• Assist with planning and execution of the company’s employee events
• Work closely with Marketing, HR and the CEO to identify and implement communications strategies and tactics
• Develop and apply consistent, effective internal communications tactics and ensure high-quality and effective delivery of cultural messages and information to employees
• Plan, coordinate, execute and manage all communications channels and their associated deliverables.
• Partner with existing external resource to identify editorial content for all employee newsletters, reflecting activity across the UK business
• Enable social and new media internally by researching, identifying and piloting select tools, training and know-how that empower the organization, spread mastery of capabilities and reinforce existing policies and guidelines.
• Manage and coordinate event logistics and provide on-site support, as necessary.
• Develop Plans to monitor and track employee feedback against the annual internal communications operating plan.
• Upgrade and maintain measurement dashboard to measure the effectiveness of internal communications projects
The interim Manager
The successful Interim Head of Internal Communications needs to have a proven track record and also be a member of either The Chartered Institute of Public Relations or the Chartered Institute of Marketing. As such, you will possess the following attributes:
• strong interpersonal skills, excellent writing and speaking skills
• ability to work well in a senior team
• ideally qualified in journalism, communications, marketing, PR or similar disciplines
Our client is a leading online business who are looking for a new Group People Development Manager. With a global proposition, the business operates in over a dozen countries, with almost 10 million worldwide members. With sales growing every year and a proven and highly profitable business model they are a fast-paced, international and an exciting place to work in a collaborative and challenging team environment.
Working at Group level, the Group People Development Manager role will gain buy in from the business for the overall L&D strategy. Identifying and development the needs for all global employees, you will design and implement the new training modules, ensuring they fully support and complement the overall global and business HR strategy. Scoping and managing the annual global Employee survey, you will present the results, working with Country Managers on the objectives for change.
With excellent attention to detail, the Group People Development Manager will have the ability to work and think logically; leading and inspiring staff. With proven experience in implementing and leading excellent development programmes and initiatives, you will be a proven direct trainer, ideally with professional training qualifications, having operated in the retail, hospitality or leisure industry.
Our client is a leading online business who are looking for a new Group Compensation & Benefits Manager. With a global proposition, the business operates in over a dozen countries, with almost 10 million worldwide members. With sales growing every year and a proven and highly profitable business model they are a fast-paced, international and an exciting place to work in a collaborative and challenging team environment.
Working at Group level, the Group Compensation & Benefits Manager will scope, gain buy in, set up and launch the worldwide compensation and benefits model for the business. Building a share scheme and managing all ongoing share and options plans in addition to building and reviewing a flexible benefits scheme, you will have oversight and management of all compensation and benefits products.
Energetic, self-confident and open, the Group Compensation & Benefits Manager will have excellent attention to detail and have the ability to think and work logically. You will have developed and built share and pension schemes in addition to a broader compensation and benefits model within a fast paced environment.
Our Client is a financial services organisation.
The Interim Assignment
The Interim HR Consultant will:
• Support the change HRBPs through a collective consultation process that forms part of an integration programme. Activities will include meeting organisation and room bookings etc.
• Partner line managers in individual consultation meetings; provide guidance, take and write up notes, interpret and implement policy and principles associated with the programme.
• Work closely with the programme HR Analyst to ensure all data of in scope employees and contractors is accurate and kept up to date at all times. • Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure the activities are aligned with the P&O programme and look forward to ensure good preparation.
• Partner with HR Operations to ensure all individual paperwork and communication messages are accurate and issued in a timely manner.
• Manage the appeals process.
• Carry out ad-hoc activities to support the P&O Workstream throughout the consultation period.
The Interim Manager
The successful Interim HR Consultant will have a good ER track record and prior experience in a Financial Services, Professional Services, Utilities or Telecoms would be highly advantageous.
Our client is an entrepreneurial high net worth family who is looking for a dynamic CFO to assist them in their growth strategy. Based in London, the role will be working with the family on their growth trajectory. This is an exciting opportunity for a CFO / FD who has some experience in corporate finance.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be responsible for: • acting as an advisor to the family on acquisitions and investments • working with the team to integrate investments and provide financial support • acting as the interface with the corporate finance houses • managing a small team of finance professionals
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) must possess the following: • experience of working with an entrepreneurial family or high net worth individuals on managing their portfolio • track record as a CFO or FD with some corporate finance experience • experience in the leisure / media sector
Our client is a leading online business who are looking for a new UK Director. With a global proposition, the business operates in over a dozen countries, with almost 10 million worldwide members. With sales growing every year and a proven and highly profitable business model they are a fast-paced, international and an exciting place to work in a collaborative and challenging team environment.
The UK HR Director will work alongside the Group HR Director to ensure that the HR strategy fully supports the overall global business and L&D strategies. Collaborating with the UK HR Managers and UK MD, you will ensure consistency in the People Plan approach and implementation. Rolling out the plan covering talent, reward, culture compensation and compliance, this role will support all departments with HR guidance.
You will be an energetic, self-confident individual who enjoys a frank, open and honest work place. With experience in retail, hospitality or leisure, you will have solid experience of operating in a fast-paced environment with expertise of hands on HR team leadership.
An exciting opportunity exists within our client, an international travel organisation for an interim Senior HR Business Partner to partner a highly credible demanding client group.
The Interim Management Assignment
The interim Lead Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for business partnering, employee engagement, employee relations/industrial relations, designing and delivering consistency of end to end career experiences and working on the strategic culture transformation.
The Interim Manager
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced change environment with excellent HR business partnering skills and strong ER/IR knowledge. Highly motivated, experience in working with challenging client groups and ideally from an FMCG background.
Our client is a small but fast paced, entrepreneurial private equity backed consumer business with manufacturing activity in 3 countries and market leading brands within their portfolio.
They have plans and capability for global expansion having already achieved market leadership in the UK. Part of the plan is to be market leaders basing competitive advantage around quality of product. As part of this process they require an Interim Quality Director to review and make improvements to international manufacturing operations. In addition, ‘quality as part of their brand’ needs to be further embedded across the business as a strategic function.
We would be interested in hearing from candidates who have a demonstrable track record in manufacturing quality improvements within plastics injection moulding products. International travel will be a component with the role being primarily based in the North of England.
If you would like to apply for the role, please click on the button below or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com
Our client, a marketing services company working with top international brands, is seeking a Head of HR.
This role will work with senior management setting the HR strategic vision for the Company. The Head of HR’s role will provide pro-active, commercial solutions and general HR advice to the business, working towards and supporting the achievement of its business objectives.