An interim manager should be more than a stop gap. They should be a source of lasting value to your organisation – especially in times of transition, crisis or change. That’s why we’ve invested so heavily into building the strongest networks of senior interim candidates in our target markets.
As acknowledged international tier one suppliers in the Interim Management field, we have the resources and expertise to connect you to the right people for whatever role you need to fill. Backed by our esteemed reputation and a shelf of gleaming industry awards, we thrive on finding the perfect fit for every one of our 300+ clients.
You might be familiar with a few of our partners: BP, Centrica Virgin Media, New Look, Burberry, Jack Wills, The White Company, Selfridges, Lloyd’s Banking Group, HSBC, The Co-operative Group, Welsh Government, HMRC, to name a few.
Thanks to our strong connections with customers and our innovative approach, in our six years so far, we’ve fast-tracked ourselves to an enviable position and proudly receive regular industry awards. We recently achieved 3rd place in the Recruiter Hot 100 in 2013, and 2nd in 2012. We have also been recognised in the Recruiter Awards for Excellence Best Interim Management Recruiter category.
At Green Park we have developed our methodology around helping to mitigate our client’s risk and we also consult with them to find the best people to implement effective change in their organisation.
Deep sector knowledge & networks:
Our exclusive methodology for executive and board level roles demands a confidential and highly consultative approach. We apply our deep knowledge of specific sectors to deliver more relevant and timely market knowledge, advice and candidates.
With our sector expertise, you benefit from an insider’s viewpoint, gaining access to the very best interim managers in your industry. Across our interim management team, we have more than 200 years of experience, and have delivered more than 2500 interim management solutions, with the widest reach across sectors and functions at senior level in the UK today.
Unique pre-qualification process:
Working to the exacting standards of our fully ISO 9001:2008 accredited resourcing processes, Green Park delivers the very best interim managers, saving time and minimising risk.
Combining our innovative and bespoke psychometric assessments coupled with face-to-face interviewing and the market’s most detailed referencing, Green Park interim managers are pre-qualified to the highest standards available in the industry. Everything we do is planned with precision and our interim managers reflect that. Every one is a trusted, proven professional with a track record of success.
Our interim management offering includes:
- Board Practice
- Sector Coverage
- Functional Expertise
- Specialist Practices
Green Park are proud to be partnering an iconic British retailer who would consider themselves as part of the fabric of UK retailing.
Following a recent executive board transformation, Green Park are assisting on both a retained executive search and interim management campaign to radicalise marketing to what only can be described as awakening a sleeping giant.
Department Size: FTE 100/150, Marketing Budget: +£70 Million
Background of assignment
The Interim Director of Brand Marketing is a newly created assignment, and a pivotal one in delivering a step change to the organisation. The Brand marketing team puts the customer first , ultimately developing a marketing strategy for growth. It is the custodian of the brand, sets the strategy and direction, defines and rolls-out winning customer propositions, maps and enhances key customer journeys and leads all insight work.
The Interim Director of Brand Marketing will own the brand architecture, be responsible for marketing strategy, insights, customer proposition, journey and the overall brand experience.
You will need to be an established individual within iconic brand marketing previously operating at Director level within a FTSE 250 or equivalent private, PE business to be considered for this interim assignment.
We will require you to be able to demonstrate strong breadth covering brand architecture, marketing strategy, insights, customer proposition, journey in addition to deep understanding of consumer retail.
For more information, please contact James Nash.
Our client, a Central Government Department, is looking for an interim to work closely with local authorities, LEPs and the private sector to bring to market large-scale investible real estate development projects for major overseas institutional investors (e.g. pension funds and sovereign wealth funds).
The successful candidate will look after the South West region and will have to:
* Identify potential investment projects, advising local public and private sector partners on making them investable (including synergies such a joint risk/reward structures between property and infrastructure).
* Recommend projects are accepted into the pipeline via SMT approval.
* Work with investor facing colleagues and Posts in ensuring the characteristics of these projects are well matched with investor requirements.
* Provide expert advice to investors on project specifications.
* Work across government on shared plans for bringing forward development e.g. meeting government's ambitions for housebuilding.
* Maintain credibility in market as an expert, fair and helpful conduit for investment attraction.
The role should individually support the Capital Investment and NPH Directorates by playing a key role in the attraction of at least £0.5bn per annum of attracted capital investment into UK property and infrastructure development projects.
Please only apply if you have recent experience in the above criteria.
Our central government client is looking for x2 Finance Business for 6 months + to provide strategic financial leadership to Deputy Directors and Head of Group, working together to improve the business.
The interim will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties:-
Strategy & Planning
- Accountable for the financial input into the development of the business plans for the units and groups supported over the short, medium and long term
- Responsible for assisting in the development of the Finance Business Partnering Group business plans
- Responsible for contributing to the development of the F&A Directorate business plans
- Accountable for the clear presentation of strategic options analysis and financial position to support decision making.
- Responsible for ensuring regular contact is maintained with external stakeholders, Deputy Directors, Heads of Group and other senior stakeholders across the groups and business units supported, building, maintaining and influencing effective key stakeholder relationships with and on behalf of the SFBP (Senior Finance Business Partner), HFBP ( Head of Finance Business Partner) and F&A Directorate
- Working closely with stakeholders within the F&A Directorate to ensure an understanding of group in year forecasts and variances and their alignment with central planning assumptions;
Expert Financial Advice
- Accountable to the Senior SFBP for financial oversight of group and business unit budgets, ensuring overall financial control by engaging and influencing the Deputy Directors, accountable budget holders and relevant stakeholders. In turn, the FBP must effectively manage the business partner teams to be responsible for ensuring effective financial control from their respective accountable budget holders;
- Accountable for understanding and providing insight into the business unit and group financial position against business performance to challenge and support informed decision making
- Responsible for ensuring FBPs within the team instigate and maintain regular and effective contact with stakeholders, providing expert analysis and challenging and influencing strategic decision making;
The Interim Manager
- Must have IFAC qualification
- May be required to hold or undertake additional qualifications or accreditations specific to the role e.g. IACCM certification
- Will report to the Senior Finance Business Partner
Our client, a central government body, is looking for an Interim Office Space Planner to assist with the move of the client's main office location.
The ideal candidate will have experience of project managing where key members of staff and directorates will be located within the new property to ensure a smooth transition into a new office location.
*Responsible for identifying where the Directorates will be placed in the new building based on requirements capture data and space constraints
*Responsible for planning the logistics and the timings of the move for each team, and for producing the moves schedule for c. 1400 staff
*Liaison with BEIS flight planner to coordinate inbound with outbound moves
*Responsible for linking with and ensuring the Moves Contractors are booked, scheduled and fully aware of the requirements.
Our client, a central government body, is looking for an Interim Building Project Manager to assist with the move of the client's main office location.
The ideal candidate will have experience of project managing the delivery of office refurbishment and improvement building works as part of an in-house team or an outsourced provider.
This role requires someone who is security cleared.
*Must have proven track record with time management on complex building projects. Multiple works will be undertaken concurrently within a tight time-frame
*Management of cost across multiple contractors
*Risk management and reporting
*Stakeholder management across contractor groups and the wider programme team. Managing works with careful consideration within a working office environment
*Responsible for project managing the delivery of office refurbishment and improvement building works
Our client; a leading international corporate is looking to divest one of its divisions.
They require an experienced M&A consultant who can help to oversee this process, from setting up the Data room, preparing the presentation for potential buyers and the due diligence.
You will have worked on a number of disposals or carve outs of plc businesses and have experience of dealing with Board members.
Our client, an investment company, are in need of an Interim Legal Internal Counsel Officer to join them for a fixed period of 9 months.
The Interim Assignment:
This role will involve assisting the investment team with working will external counsel and investee organisations to execute all investment commitments made by the internal Committee.
Duties are not limited to but will include:
- Participate in the due diligence process to ensure legal issues around the structure of a proposed investment are addressed
- Lead the negotiation of the legal documentation representing the business accordingly alongside the Internal Counsel and Compliance Officer
- Monitor the investment process with regard to any legal issue that arise
- Assist in the process to dispose of investments
- Alongside the Internal Counsel and Compliance Officer, create precedents and templates for internal use
- Complete projects and research to support the social investment market in relation to law and financial regulation
- Assist with the compliance monitoring programme including assistance with preparing for monthly compliance monitoring visits and filing regulatory returns
- You will also be required to work and provide legal support to other such as departments including Finance, Operations, HR, Communications when needed and support the Internal Counsel and Compliance Officer with regulatory matters.
The Interim Manager:
You will be:
- English Law Qualified
- Have experience of investment transactions, ideally debt, equity or fund
- Experience of in-house will be preferred but not essential
Our client is looking for an interim Management Accountant to assist with the following deliverables:
Management Restructure Budget Alignment:
To work with the design lead for Corporate Core to ensure interim management structures are able to be funded from within the present budget provisions and work with Finance to align budgets accordingly
Cost modelling of support services for new arm's length entities:
To model and agree the appropriate cost provisions of support services provided by the council to new arm's length organisations
Coordination of zero based budgeting for the new corporate core (i.e. support services):
Detailed modelling of the financial options and costs of running a new 'leaner' organisation based on the organisation being smaller in size as a result of programmes and the segregation of arm's length organisation from the council
Information Technology Cost Modelling:
Leading the technology team in the development of an approach to appropriately cost IT transfer to new arm's length organisations. Including costs of licenses, desktop kit, infrastructure etc.
Please only apply if you have recent experience working with a Local Authority.
Green Park is proud to be partnering a multibillion retailer, an icon within their markets who are significantly leading the UK and international markets.
Due to continued success of the sub brands, Group is looking at evolving technology by reviewing their sub-business technology. This assignment will focus on reviewing and potentially outsourcing global technology including compromising strategy to advising, guide and evolve technology throughout the business. This will be a newly created position of Group Chief Information Officer.
This will be a key leadership assignment which encompasses everything through executive relationship management, partnership of sub brands technology and wider business stakeholders defining a scalable and future proof technology and potential outsourcing.
You will have control cradle to grave control of the potential technology outsourcing; including business wide sponsorship resulting in cross functional governance whilst paying specific focus on creating a scalable and flexible business and technology business system.
You will need to be an established proven CTO, CIO who has substantial outsourcing exposure within a global retail environments to be considered for this opportunity, this experience will ideally be based in a retail business that has recently experienced technology outsourcing, prior to this exposure to management consultancy would be beneficial.
For more information please contact James Nash
Green Park is proud to have been retained by a household retailer to help grow, develop, and ultimately evolve their digital proposition.
As part of this exciting project we will require an Interim Digital Marketing Director to join the digital leadership team for a period of up to 12 months.
Due to continued success throughout the store portfolio, our client is now looking to turn their attention to Omnichannel retail. At present our clients have over 300 stores and a multi-billion P&L however, due to product specialisation, they have to date had limited investment within digital retailing. They wish to change this by developing a new digital proposition to compliment the current retail offering, ultimately being responsible for 20% of their turnover within 5 years.
The Interim Digital Marketing Director will be a key appointment within their leadership team. The role will encompasses establishing a digital marketing function covering all performance channels. At present marketing is run out of the core proposition however we will be looking to break this away in a new function.
You will need to be an established proven digital marketer with substantial performance marketing experience be considered for this opportunity, this experience will ideally be based around a number of retailer propositions, however we will consider wider digital marketplace.
For more information please contact James Nash