An interim manager should be more than a stop gap. They should be a source of lasting value to your organisation – especially in times of transition, crisis or change. That’s why we’ve invested so heavily into building the strongest networks of senior interim candidates in our target markets.
As acknowledged international tier one suppliers in the Interim Management field, we have the resources and expertise to connect you to the right people for whatever role you need to fill. Backed by our esteemed reputation and a shelf of gleaming industry awards, we thrive on finding the perfect fit for every one of our 300+ clients.
You might be familiar with a few of our partners: BP, Centrica Virgin Media, New Look, Burberry, Jack Wills, The White Company, Selfridges, Lloyd’s Banking Group, HSBC, The Co-operative Group, Welsh Government, HMRC, to name a few.
Thanks to our strong connections with customers and our innovative approach, in our six years so far, we’ve fast-tracked ourselves to an enviable position and proudly receive regular industry awards. We recently achieved 3rd place in the Recruiter Hot 100 in 2013, and 2nd in 2012. We have also been recognised in the Recruiter Awards for Excellence Best Interim Management Recruiter category.
At Green Park we have developed our methodology around helping to mitigate our client’s risk and we also consult with them to find the best people to implement effective change in their organisation.
Deep sector knowledge & networks:
Our exclusive methodology for executive and board level roles demands a confidential and highly consultative approach. We apply our deep knowledge of specific sectors to deliver more relevant and timely market knowledge, advice and candidates.
With our sector expertise, you benefit from an insider’s viewpoint, gaining access to the very best interim managers in your industry. Across our interim management team, we have more than 200 years of experience, and have delivered more than 2500 interim management solutions, with the widest reach across sectors and functions at senior level in the UK today.
Unique pre-qualification process:
Working to the exacting standards of our fully ISO 9001:2008 accredited resourcing processes, Green Park delivers the very best interim managers, saving time and minimising risk.
Combining our innovative and bespoke psychometric assessments coupled with face-to-face interviewing and the market’s most detailed referencing, Green Park interim managers are pre-qualified to the highest standards available in the industry. Everything we do is planned with precision and our interim managers reflect that. Every one is a trusted, proven professional with a track record of success.
Our interim management offering includes:
- Board Practice
- Sector Coverage
- Functional Expertise
- Specialist Practices
Our client, a central government body, is looking for an Interim Healthcare Specialist that will be located in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate must have experience of working with the public/private healthcare sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSB) and other GCC countries.
- Form deep relationships with key KSA stakeholders including high level government officials, policy makers, academics, CEOs to educate on UK healthcare capabilities and identify emerging commercial requirements;
- Understand local KSA healthcare market requirements, competitive landscape, UK healthcare supply chain capabilities and limitations;
- Study, unpack and articulate existing and new business opportunities across the Gulf health sector, with a strong focus on KSA, but also assisting in identifying and managing healthcare opportunities in other GCC countries - and raise the profile of UK commercial offer by leveraging the NHS brand;
- Develop and manage the progression of a robust pipeline to deal completion, which meets the needs of the regional market and matches the capabilities of UK suppliers to the demand;
- Work with the organisation to meet export targets, support missions and events, input to the Gulf Region Campaign Plans and provide timely corporate knowledge updates using agreed tools and processes within required timeframes;
- Work with other healthcare leads within the GCC to support events, government to government dialogue and additional activities to help deliver the aims of the Gulf Strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organised, self-motivated, and able to manage the relationships of senior internal and external stakeholders;
- Have experience of working with the public/private healthcare sector in KSA and other GCC countries;
- Be able to interpret data from a variety of sources to produce effective reports and case studies;
- Have project management experience;
- Have high level commercial experience;
- Have an understanding of the structure, and function of the British Government, particularly around healthcare, and the Saudi Arabia National Government;
- Have good verbal and written skills in English. An Arabic speaker is helpful - however communication with colleagues and UK companies, and reporting, will be in English;
Be aware in broad terms of the strengths of the UK healthcare sector; a health background is not essential - but preferred.
A global corporate is offshoring some of its back offices services to a new captive shared services team in Poland. This will be centres of excellence, not HR, IT or Finance. It is important that you have managed the transition to an offshore shared services organisation. You will have several years experience of being the lead Change person in similar projects.
Our client, a central government body, is looking for a highly technical Interim Healthcare Infrastructure Specialist to be a dedicated UK-based healthcare specialist with experience in infrastructure to support pipeline development and progression. The specialist will also be expected to apply their deep technical know-how and experience to support other objectives, including researching requirements, assessing options and developing strategic and action plans to support British companies winning across all of our priority markets
Identify UK companies to enter, create or join supply chains in the international health infrastructure services space - including professional services that are required to support effective planning, operation and maintenance of health facilities in particular, Master Panning, Site planning, Design and architecture, Engineering, Advisory, Financial modelling, Project Management, Niche Construction, Operation;
- Support overseas buyers develop procurement strategies by demonstrating UK experience and expertise;
- Create and deliver viable solutions to overseas buyers that drive exports, including coordinating/ sharing specific company/ capability knowledge with Post;
- Articulate the very latest UK approach to planning, designing, operating and maintaining a health facility in order to increase UK engagement across a project's lifecycle;
- Identify new opportunities, and develop and drive plans of government support to convert into export business UK suppliers;
- Bring relationships with UK companies interested in international healthcare business opportunities in priority markets;
- Assist team members to scope/ qualify export opportunities and support upskilling through experiential learning/ leading by example;
- The specialist will also need to work across many parts of government, at various stages in opportunity progression.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be from an engineering or professional services background, preferably with their own extensive contact network across the UK infrastructure supply chain - ideally gained in the health or life sciences sector;
- Have a good understanding of the UK healthcare landscape and sector;
- Have business development/ sales type characteristics but also be able to follow process and procedure in support of opportunity progression and project management;
- Ideally understand the history of Public Private Partnerships and Private Finance Initiatives in the UK and be able to demonstrate and share extensive awareness of various international standards of procurement;
- Have a strong ability to identify and engage companies with an appetite and ability to win international health and social care projects in the infrastructure space;
- Ideally have international experience, especially on overseas commercial trade and collaboration;
- Ideally have experience of working with UK central and local government organisations;
- Be a strong team player but equally strong self-starter;
- Be highly energetic, enthusiastic with excellent communications skills.
Our client, a central government body, is looking for a highly technical Interim China Healthcare Specialist to support pipeline development and progression to enable British companies to win business in the Chinese healthcare market.
The Interim Assignment
- Identifying/ supporting UK companies to enter, create or join supply chains in the Chinese healthcare space - across the full spectrum of UK offerings and capabilities
- Support the local team in China to influence and shape overseas buyers and develop procurement strategies by demonstrating the value of UK experience and expertise
- Create and deliver viable solutions to overseas buyers that drive exports, including coordinating/ sharing specific company/capability knowledge with in-country colleagues
- Talk to a wide range of healthcare contacts, including Ministers, policy makers, academics, senior level doctors and nurses, imaging suppliers, other technology suppliers
- Understand the unique requirement of the healthcare sector both in China and matching to UK capabilities, specifically, clinical pathways, quality standards and frameworks, healthcare systems, medical equipment provision and installation, education and training, genomics.
- Working very closely with our China colleagues and travel to China extensively (travel time to be negotiated and confirmed).
- Play an active part throughout the different project stages to ensure success of every opportunity in the pipeline, along the lines identified in the project flow below.
The Interim Manager
The ideal candidate will:
- be from a consulting or similar professional services background, preferably with their own extensive contact network across the UK healthcare supply chain - ideally gained in the health or life sciences sector;
- have experience of living and/or working in China
- have a strong ability to identify and engage companies with an appetite and ability to win Chinese health and social care projects;
- have business development/ sales type characteristics but also be able to follow process and procedure in support of the pipeline;
- be a strong team player but equally a self-starter;
- be highly energetic, enthusiastic with excellent communications skills
- be able to travel to China regularly and have the interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with in-country colleagues.
Green Park are proud to be partnering a house hold fashion retailer evolve their digital proposition. (t/o + £1.5billion, 100 stores, digital P&L + £300m)
As part of this digital transformation, we require an Interim Head of Performance Marketing to assist the CMO across all digital marketing activities.
The Interim Head of Performance Marketing will take control of all digital marketing activities, including control of the £20m digital budget. Your remit will include but not be limited to: conversion, acquisition, PPC & GSC, affiliates, shopping comparisons, remarketing, programmatic advertising and paid search.
You will be working closely with all channels to implement an integrated marketing plan through multiple digital channels. Develop the integrated global biddable media strategy. Drives cost effective traffic and stimulates market interest through the most appropriate use of digital marketing whilst being the key contact for internal marketing statistics and attribution model development.
You will need to be an established digital marketing lead with prior exposure to leading digital environments to be considered for this opportunity, this experience will ideally be based around consume retail however we will consider more generic digital marketing within a targeted customer acquisition environment e.g. subscription platforms.
In addition to being a proven digital marketing expert we will also require an individual with superb management and interpersonal skills; you will be providing dynamic leadership and developing a highly effective, motivated team who consistently perform.
For more information please contact James Nash.
Due to successful growth across the platform, a newly created opportunity has arisen for a consumer insight and data warehousing specialist to join this exciting business on an interim basis, responsible for driving customer data and customer strategy in parallel with marketing and product, role to be titled Interim Data Director. You will take a key leadership role sitting on the board, reporting directly to the CEO whilst holding responsibility for day-to-day control of all data and insight related activates.
In particular you will be focussing on the lifecycle model of causes and supporters to working out how the business improve activates on the base of data insight, specifically focussed on churn, retention, acquisition etc.
It is imperative that you have completed in-depth data assignments previously and have proven experience of manging consumer data within a prominent e-commerce retail or wider consumer technology business. You will be responsible for taking business direction from the board and transferring it into technical implementation, helping the business navigate how to house data, cross platform and product implementation etc.
You will need to be an established proven Data Director within a highly successful digital environment to be considered for this opportunity, ideally you will have grown your career throughout a mix of digital data roles, this experience could be gained within retail, consumer technology however we will also consider substantial digital publishing and wider digital market place environments.
This business though established has the feel of a start-up which would benefit from an individual who is driven with superb management and interpersonal skills; as you will be responsible for driving forward a newly established team within a business that has no prior in-house data exposure, previously they have relied on consultancy.
For more information, please contact James Nash.
Our client, a Central Government body, is looking for an Interim Senior Healthcare Marketing Specialist to provide strategic marketing communications advice on how marketing can help them to increase the supply international clients, developing compelling sector marketing propositions and identifying how marketing communications can support their business objectives.
The ideal candidate with either come from the NHS or the Pharmaceutical industry and work 3-4 days per week.
- Taking responsibility for the client as the point-person for their relationship with the marketing communications directorate
- Providing clear, professional marketing communications advice to client sectors
- Developing tailored propositions and a healthcare-specific marketing and communications plan that supports sector-business planning and connects with market-led plans - ensuring direct support for High Value Campaigns that are at the core of the business
- Leading a virtual team across Marcomms to agree and deliver the Marcomms plan - including PR, digital, events, internal and external comms and the core campaigns function
- Leading the production of appropriate content, collateral and business development products for each step of the customer journey - ensuring the material is kept up to date and available globally
- Ensuring core script and message house is maintained and ready for deployment
- Ensure that the client's external communication channels are deployed effectively to communicate with stakeholders
My client, an NHS organisation based in C. London, is looking for an Interim Programme Manager to review their intermediate care (IC) and rapid response (RR).
The ideal candidate would have previously worked in the NHS due to the complexities of the working environment.
Brief project description:
Work to review intermediate care and rapid response services across the geographical health system has shown that services are highly variable. There are five different providers of these services and the services have all been specified differently although ultimately they have the common aim of providing more intensive and rapid support for people outside of an acute setting. An opportunity analysis conducted in early 2016 also concluded that there is further room to improve these services to allow for more rapid care in the community and therefore result in a decrease in demand for admission (and possibly attendance) in an acute setting. A working group has now been created to develop and implement a plan to improve the way that IC/RR services operate now and also to work on a more transformational and ambitious project to determine how services need to operate alongside the entire pathway of care for older people over the next five years.
- Identify examples of national and international best practice to ensure that the commissioners and providers benefit from relevant innovation in IC/RR services and models of care for older people
- Provide expertise of best practice strategy and change methodologies and stakeholder knowledge in models of care for older people
- Understand NHS data and policy to create recommendations that are implementable and follow PDSA cycles when implementing in year changes
- Create data packs and slide packs to pull together information for comparisons
- Work with commissioners and providers to understand their local context and galvanise support for change ensuring that stakeholders are involved in all aspects of the work
- Drive reform and support organisational change and uptake of the initiative
- Undertake elements of practical project management to ensure that improvements follow a logical delivery schedule, delivery is timely and stakeholders are aware of when and how to be involved in delivery and evaluation
Green Park is partnering an exciting, innovative digital business through brand development by launching a new B2C platform operation.
Due to the new platform, a newly created opportunity has been created for an Interim Digital Product Lead to join the leadership team.
This will be a key leadership assignment which encompasses everything through executive relationship management; detailed digital product strategy and full life-cycle roadmap/product development.
You will also be required to provide key strategic direction whilst taking business ownership of the customer proposition and user experience aligning the development and output of the digital product team.
You will need to be an established proven Digital Product Lead within a major leading digital environment to be considered for this opportunity, this experience will ideally be based around highstreets retail however we will consider more generic digital product and digital customer proposition exposure.
In addition to being a proven digital product expert we will also require an individual with superb management and interpersonal skills; you will be responsible for driving forward a newly established team as well as having full stakeholder engagement, therefore as much as managing down will be of great importance, we will also need to see proven experience of managing up.
For more information please contact James Nash
Green Park are partnering an internationally renowned Private Equity house in the consideration of divesting assets within their portfolio.
As part of this strategic project we will require an Interim Finance Director to join the leadership team for a period of up to 6 months.
The Private Equity house has ear marked two potentially assets to divest, both surround a high street retail propositions, turnovers circa £200 million each which have operations covering +20 countries across direct retail, franchise and wholesale.
We require a proven Interim Finance Director to become a critical part of the leadership team for a period of 6 months. The role will encompasses a cradle to grave financial review and ultimately recommend an outcome.
You will need to be an established Finance Director with substantial experience within Private Equity to be considered for this opportunity, this experience will ideally be based around retail propositions within branded environments, however we will consider consumer businesses that sit within Private Equity backed portfolios.
For more information please contact James Nash